Clear span aluminium frame marquees offer a superb solution to almost any requirement, from corporate events and show product launches, to weddings and parties, and even extensions to houses!
Ideal for hard ground surfaces and tight spaces, these freestanding frame marquees can be secured to the ground with bolts or weights and require no outer guy ropes. They have no central poles so the clear area inside gives an uninterrupted space.
Glazed windows and doors, solid walls and cassette flooring are all additions available to give the marquee a more permanent appearance.
They have great stability so are particularly appropriate for winter events where strong winds and potential snow loading may be a factor.
Available in widths of 3m, 6m, 7.5m, 9m, 12m, 15m, 20m and 25m, and lengths increasing in 3m and 5m sections depending on the width, the flexibility of our aluminium frame marquees means the list of possibilities is endless, and the choice is yours!
Guidelines to work on when calculating your space requirements:
- Seated theatre style including gangways = 6sq ft (0.56m2) per person.
- Reception / drinks standing = 7.5sq ft (0.70m2) per person
- Seated for dining at long tables = 10sq ft – 12.5sq ft (0.92m2 – 1.16m2) per person.
- Seating for dining at round tables = 13sq ft – 15sq ft (1.21m2 – 1.39m2) per person.
- Additional space is required for dance floors, stage areas and reception areas.