Beautiful shape to be in
The bespoke tensile design of our High Peak pole marquee creates a beautifully swooping roofline, giving an alternative take on the traditional marquee while still retaining its versatility and functionality, and provides an impressive venue for special occasions.
With sweeping lines, a spacious interior and exposed timber poles, these marquees create a spectacular setting for your wedding or party that your guests are sure to love.
These dramatic tents are carefully shaped to defy the elements; smooth, regal curves resist the wind and the weather with a special aerodynamic design.
Like traditional marquees, the High Peak pole marquees are easy to transport and install and are available in a range of sizes to fulfil your specific needs: 20ft, 30ft, 40ft and 50ft widths, and length increasing in 20ft sections (allow an extra 4ft all round for stakes and side ropes when calculating the space requirements). Wall sections can also be removed to provide expanded access and to allow views outside.
Guidelines to work on when calculating your space requirements:
- Seated theatre style including gangways = 6sq ft (0.56m2) per person.
- Reception / drinks standing = 7.5sq ft (0.70m2) per person
- Seated for dining at long tables = 10sq ft – 12.5sq ft (0.92m2 – 1.16m2) per person.
- Seating for dining at round tables = 13sq ft – 15sq ft (1.21m2 – 1.39m2) per person.
- Additional space is required for dance floors, stage areas and reception areas.