Traditional marquees are available in 20ft, 30ft, 40ft and 50ft widths and increase in length in 20ft sections. (Allow an extra 4ft all round for stakes and side ropes when calculating the space requirements).
Traditional marquees are versatile in many ways, aesthetically they always look far more like a marquee than a frame and prove outstandingly popular for weddings, balls and parties.
These new style, low profile marquees are manufactured in modern fire-retardant PVC or a modern fire-retardant white traditional canvas.
These marquees are easy to transport, quick to erect, visually pleasing and constitute good value for money.
Guidelines to work on when calculating your space requirements:
- Seated theatre style including gangways = 6sq ft (0.56m2) per person.
- Reception / drinks standing = 7.5sq ft (0.70m2) per person
- Seated for dining at long tables = 10sq ft – 12.5sq ft (0.92m2 – 1.16m2) per person.
- Seating for dining at round tables = 13sq ft – 15sq ft (1.21m2 – 1.39m2) per person.
- Additional space is required for dance floors, stage areas and reception areas.